The REHIS Food Hygiene Course is aimed at anyone working with food / catering etc. and aimed to improve food safety standards.
Guided Learning Hours: 7
Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Questions
Certification: Royal Environmental Health Institute Scotland
- Introduction to food hygiene
- Bacteria and their characteristics
- Food poisoning and prevention
- Food pests and their control
- Personal hygiene and working habits
- The working environment and cleaning practices
- Food safety legislation
The course can be delivered in-house or at any of our training venues throughout the UK.